WA Surface Preparation is a Mandurah based business and is locally owned and operated.
Once you contact WA Surface Preparation you will be liaising with the Owner/Operator from the quotation, to the completion of the job.
We know just how important customers are and do our utmost to ensure that you are satisfied with all aspects of the job. We offer an no obligation free quote and work from Perth to Bunbury.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free quote and professional advice.
Here's a helpful guide to minimise dust and damage in your home.
• Remove all furniture from the flooring area to allow access.
• Remove any wall items, e.g. pictures and ornaments.
• Dishwashers and Fridges may need to be disconnected and removed.
• Empty the contents of cupboards, especially where there are tiles on the inside of the cupboard, e.g. Pantry and Linen cupboards.
• Please remove any electronic equipment from area to prevent possible damage.
• Please be aware that skirting boards may be damaged in the process of removing your flooring and may be better to remove them altogether.
• Ensure that all windows and doors are unlocked and opened to allow proper ventilation.
• Ensure there is easy access to the stripping area from the outside to allow for rubbish removal.
• We are more than happy to help seal cupboards and doorways with masking tape and provide plastic drop sheets for any furniture that cannot be removed from stripping area.
Please don't hesitate to contact us
at any time with your queries or concerns.